HANDMADE IN AMAZONAS, BRAZIL
Adorn your home with this unique piece of art from the Almerinda Artisans. The armadillo sculpture is carefully hand-carved in reclaimed wood from the rainforest, giving it a textured finish. Intricate detail showcases the time and skill put into making this charming piece.
25% OF PROFITS GO TO INDIGENOUS COMMUNITIES IN BRAZIL
Material: repurpose wood. Because of the nature of the wood, some pieces might have small cracks. These cracks are part of the wood's history and add to its charm.
Dimension: 9” L x 3” W x 3” H
** This item is artisan crafted with care. Given its handmade nature, variations are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike. **
- Avoid contact with water.
- Do not use chemical products for cleaning.
- Clean with a damp cloth and/or mineral oil.
- Do not leave the piece exposed to sunlight or weather conditions.
- Keep away from heat sources as it may cause cracks and fissures in the piece.